Saturday, December 21, 2002

You know what I like the best about hands free cordless phones for people's cars? The fact that now when I'm driving down the street gibbering and talking to myself and gesticulating in an emotional way, people think I'm talking to someone on the phone, and am just really animated.

But what you're thinking is probably right, when people see me in my car they should immediatly be able to tell that:
  • I can't afford a cell phone, or:
  • There's no one I could be talking to.

    I do, however, thank the cell phone industry for allowing me to look less crazy on the road--maybe not less angry--but less crazy at the very least.

    Now if they could only work on a way for me to look and sound less crazy talking to myself outside my car.
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...