Sunday, December 29, 2002

Here's my "weird" story for Gunny:

(cue creepy music) In my kitchen, over the sink, there is a fluorescent light. Some many months ago this light ceased working. I, being ever resourcefull, waited about two months until all the other lights in the kitchen burned out, and then bought a replacement bulb. That bulb was too big, so I took it back to Wal-Mart and got the proper size. I put it in the light, but it still would not work.
Fast forward about three or four months to a couple of weeks ago. I came home and noticed the light was on. I assumed my roomate had fixed it. Then when he came in, he said "did you fix the light?" I told him I did not.
So the light has magically started working again.
I attribute it to the massive ammounts of microwave radiation the government fires at my apartment to beam telepathic orders into my brain, or leprechauns.

There's your weird story damn you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...