Friday, December 27, 2002

I'll be heading back to the 'Boro without wipers still. We attempted to fix them, but it looks to be more than a couple of hours job. My Father and I went to Advance Auto Parts here in Athens to look for parts to fix it, and I noticed something at the store...Both of the workers there were named Mike.

That gets me to wondering how they refer to the two of them at the store to keep them straight. There are multiple Bills on my shift at work, and I don't know exactly how everyone else knows who someone else is talking about, except through contextual evidence.

I wonder if one of the Mikes is known as stupid Mike, or smelly, perhaps short Mike or doesn't understand sarcasm Mike?

Ah well. Maybe it just won't rain anymore when I need to go somewhere.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...