Monday, December 09, 2002

Is Cloogey, or Clugy or perhaps Klugy a word?

Sumi Das on Tech TV's Fresh Gear just used it to describe the interface on a digital TV card for a computer.

"The interface is Clugy."

Did she mean something else and there was a typo on her teleprompter? Just wondering. I like precision and clarity from my television expierience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...