Sunday, September 28, 2003

Now I know how many issues of New X-Men I have left to buy

THE END OF AN X-ERA: GRANT MORRISON TALKS FINISHING 'NEW X-MEN,' SEX & DC
From ComicBookResources.com

Grant talks about his run on the X-Men and about future plans for DC. I especially like this quote:

"Continuity' is trying not to screw too much with people's memories of things they once read...

...My advice is just to white out the offending dialogue in your comics with correcting fluid and then, using a fine-nibbed lettering pen, write in your own, more pleasing and continuity-appropriate version of the character's words. It will make your comic collection more individual, more continuity-conscious and much more creative and it will also allow you to edit and collaborate with your favorite writers."



But, Grant, that would ruin their value. What kindof grade from CGC would I get then? I view this as a hobby that can make me money, like beanine babies. Does anyone want to buy some beanie babies? Please?

I have pogs as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...