Sunday, September 28, 2003

Are You Hiding Something?

The Patriot Act must die.

U.S. Uses Terror Law to Pursue Crimes From Drugs to Swindling

You know what would make things easier and completely cut crime out for the most part? A tyrannical despot leader with supreme power and a cadre of secret police.

It has worked before. All we need is for the government to just declare marshal law, and susped the constitution. Then they can make up all new rules and just do whatever they want. Wouldn't it be nice (cue Brian Wilson music).

I'm not in favor of crime, but I'm not in favor of government officials being able to watch anything I do just because they think I might have commited a crime, will commit a crime, or just because they're dang 'ol curious.

I'm sure this will get me on a watch list if I'm not already.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...