Thursday, September 25, 2003

Kiss-Aerosmith

In case you were wondering I saw Kiss/Aerosmith (and Saliva) at AmSouth Ampitheatre, or as I like to call it Starwood, on Monday. I'll have a bit more about it up later, but here for your edification (and to prove what a dork I am) is the set list for the show.

Saliva: They opened and played about five songs including that Click Click Click song and one that was a Toby Keith style Don't Mess With God's America type song. They were on for 35 minutes.

Kiss

Detroit Rock City
Deuce
Shout It Out Loud
Rock and Roll
Lick it Up
Fire House
I Like It Loud
I Want You (Rock and Roll Over)
Gene Solo/God of Thunder
100,000 Years
Paul Stanley Medly Stairway to Heaven/Angie/Amazing Grace
Black Diamond

--Encore Break--
Beth
Love Gun
Rock and Roll All Nite


Aerosmith

Mama Kin
Same Old Song and Dance
Love In An Elevator
Pink
Jaded
What it Takes
Stop Messin Around (Joe Perry)
from the new album
Love My Girl? also new
Baby Please Don't Go
Dream On
Back In the Saddle Again
Let The Music Do The Talking
Cryin'
Walk This Way
Tom Hamilton Solo
Sweet Emotion
Toys In the Attic



There you go ladies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...