Friday, August 15, 2003

Friday Five
1. How much time do you spend online each day?
Usually about 2 hours, mixed between "research" and working on my sites.
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
My own page Filthy Hippy Speak. I have links to all the pages that I visit daily, and it lets me check if there is any feedback on my page.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
I use AOL IM.
4. Where was your first webpage located?
It was on MTSU's Server. One of my pages I created at that time was still there last time I checked. I've since learned not to use quite so many animated gifs.
5. How long have you had your current website?
A little less than a year, but I think that I'm about due to pay for another year of hosting for Evilhippy.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...