Sunday, March 30, 2003

Hey, there's a blog called Humphrey Blogart, that must have taken them like twenty seconds to think up. I'm just pissed I didn't think of it first.

I sure do loves my new voice recorder, it lets me record my intermost thoughts and whatnot, and also record other people as well. Here for your listening pleasure is D-Master Robinson himself, Pimp Baby Face Innocent:
I suggest this one for your default sound.
Here he "threatens" Gunny.
Now, these sounds are in .mp3 format and you'll have to convert them yourselves if'n you want to use them for windows sounds. I figure all my computer savvy friends can figure out how to do that, but I would suggest Winamp. I'm not putting up the .wav files because those sumbitches can get pretty big and I am stingy with my hosting space, what with all the wrestling booty pictures I have to put up.
I should have more sounds soon for the Dorsey archive.

Enjoy, I hope this enriches your life muchly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...