Friday, January 03, 2003

I read Kemo's post on my church rant, and I too watched the new Halloween today (odd coincidence). I agree that it was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still horrible. Someone should be on the set to coach Busta through how to act in a dramatic role. I really like Busta, but he and Tyra Banks stunk up the screen whenever they were on. (The original ending was better as well) It wasn't as good as Jason X, but Jason X had a sense of humor that wasn't too over-done. There was no Busta in Jason X chewing up the scenery.

Kemo thinks churches are trying to not be scary to attract more people, I think the new buildings are way more frightening than the old ones. At least in the old ones you knew what you were getting, these just sneak up on you, you go in thinking what a nice library or warehouse, then before you know it you're wearing a dumb-ass grin and trying to convert others to the cause.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...