Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Everyone go and read Gunny's weird story in the comments down a couple of posts. It's not hard to find, look for the first time down that comments says anything other than (0) beside it. Read then come back, I'll wait here.


Allright, now that we're all up to date, first, I'm sorry about my totally non-weird story, but, damnit, Joey made a really big deal out of it at work, and I got tired of listening to him. Next, I think Gunny was right on the fact that his girl was cheating on her vegetarian ways with him. I dated a vegetarian, and she was of the opinion that I should make sure to brush my teeth or use mouthwash after eating flesh.

Now everyone should follow Gunny's example and post some mutherlovin comments. Gratify me people.

Also I have seen a commercial two times now for the ominously named "Tennessee Pain Clinic." I don't know about you, but that's just not somewhere I want to go. At least they're honest in their name they didn't call it something like "Tennessee It Really Won't Hurt as Much as You Think Clinic."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...