Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Courtney Love

AP Photo

I don't know what to say about this picture. I realize that they probably went for the worst picture that they could, but still? She looks like the crazy old woman who threw cats on the Simpsons, or possibly Edgar Winter on a bender. She looks like some of the worst of the bad mug shots on The Smoking Gun.

Sweet Jeebus. I know that she's had it rough, but this picture makes her look like she's about 50. It reminds me of some sweet James Kochalka Superstar lyrics from the song Put Down the Gun from the brilliant album Monkey vs. Robot


Put down the gun Kurt Cobain
Don't blow out your brains
I know the world went insane
When it made you a star

Courtney stop your cryin
Shut your f*ckin' hole
Courtney is a liar
And she has no soul


She looks like she needs some help, and I don't think that anybody but her doubts that.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...