Thursday, November 20, 2003

Payday, the Day Where I Buy Stuff I Don't Need

It's my bi-weekly day to go out and buy things (with the extra money that I'm not spending on comic books and wrestling). I picked up a book called The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-Earth as well as Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams. I also picked up Mr Show Season 3 and a Spike Jonze video and short film collection.

I also bought the new Two Towers box set on Tuesday, and watched the extended version of the film yesterday. The new 40 minutes or so added a bit to the end and to Merry and Pippin's story. There is also a scene with Boromir and Faromir added in that gives you a little bit more to Faromir's story.

Yep, time to go watch Smackdown.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...