Sunday, November 16, 2003

Carbonated Thanksgiving Dinner

Jones Soda is set to test market a turky and gravy flavored soda.

This brings up an interesting (and disgusting) anecdote. I took my sister to Sonic a little while back and she got the chicken finger meal. That's all fine and good, I enjoy a good fried chicken strip mean complete with onion ring, but the disturbing part is that after she finished the chicken she popped the top on the cup of gravy and started drinking it.

Let me reiterate that for you and put it in boldface so it stands out a bit My sister drank an entire cup of Sonic gravy.

She only smiled and laughed at my look of utter horror, then she asked me if I was going to finish my gravy.

The point of all this is when I showed her the story about the soda she said:

"I don't know about the turkey, but the gravy, of course."

Somehow I'm kindof glad that they aren't testing this soda anywhere near her, though maybe they should, it would be hugely successful.

Again...She drank ALL of the cup of gravy.

And people think that I'm the most messed up member of my family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...