Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Damn Art

Rex Mundi over at Damn Art Diary is quite the damn artist. If the other people that took advantage of his free art promotion recieved pieces of the quality that I did then I have no doubt that they are quite pleased.

I've got two of the prints up on my wall right now, and the only dilemma I had in putting the work up is that I didn't have room for all of them at once.



These are the two that I have up (my pictures don't really do them justice, but they are way to big for my scanner). The first is called Behind the Fencerow and the second The Old Gods. Both are quite nice and put me in the mind of medieval woodcuts (are they woodcuts Rex? Or are they of the rubber print type?). Whatever they are they are some good shit.

There were a couple of original ink drawings and some more prints in the package as well. Head on over to The Damn Art Store and buy something from the man.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...