Friday, October 24, 2003

Me Forgetful Is

The woman on Who Want's to be a Millionaire right now is really, really stupid, but that's neither here nor there. She's used two lifelines before 1000 and her phone a friend is an idiot too. Coven of witches. That's the answer. Very simple. Even though Vampires is technically correct in some uses as well.

But this is a post about my own absent-mindedness. I was just sitting here after cleaning my room and thinking how nice it was to have washed that big pile of dirty clothes and gotten them into the clean pile where they are supposed to be, and this got me to thinking: Did I hang up all my pants or what? Then I realized that I didn't go down and get the last load of laundry out of the dryer yesterday.

I would just like to state that the clothing thief that has prompted multiple signs to be posted in my laundry...

Crap this woman is stupid. Joseph Smith wrote the Book of Mormon. Not the Book of Jehovah. Sooooo Stupid

...such as "Stay with your laundry. Protect your financial investment," is crap. My clothes stayed down there for over 24 hours and they were still there. Though I could see why no one would want to steal them.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...