Thursday, November 20, 2008

End of the Shield

There aren't many shows on T.V. that I really look forward to from week to week and year to year, but one of the few that has continually kept that position is FX's cop-drama The Shield, starring the commish.

It's ending next week, wrapping up seven seasons of completely unpredictable corrupt cop action.

I've tried to predict what will happen, and I like to say that anything that I predict will not happen, so it never does.

I've been doing a lot of predicting on this last episode.

For those of you who don't watch this will make very little sense, but here we go with my prediction.

After basically boning ICE into giving him immunity for delivering Beltran and his Cartel, and rolling on Ronnie, Vic has raised the ire of Olivia and her ICE supervisors as well as Claudette.

This causes Claudette and Olivia, as well as possibly Aceveda to enter into a deal where they use the out clauses in Vic's deal to turn or use Ronnie to break up the drug deal, but in the end arrest Vic for his crimes. Either Ronnie gets immunity or is allowed to run to Mexico. Vic was responsible for the deaths of one guy working for the feds, and also for the death of an informant from Mexico (Guardo).

Vic goes down, but so does Aceveda who is implicated in many of Vic, Beltran and Pezuala's crimes.

As for who dies in this episode (I read a rumor that 4 main characters bite it in this episode): Mara o.d.'s and Shane dies by suicide by cop. Also Dutch is killed by either the serial killer kid or the kid's mom.

I really am looking forward to this episode, but I dread it as well. It reminds me of a few years ago when I knew that Transmetropolitan was coming to an end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...