Saturday, November 29, 2008

ATTENTION

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but did anyone else realize that Steven Seagal is a recording artist as well as ass-kicking re-incarnation of an ancient buddhist holy man?



I am suitably in awe of this.

Does JCVD do this? No.

Jet Li? No.

Sharukh Khan? Well, yes, actually. But this isn't Bollywood, this is B-Grade-Action-Movie-Star Time!

First he drops an energy drink on the unsuspecting world...now this?

I must have BOTH of his albums.

We must buy copies of his albums en masse. He cannot be #260,672 in music sales on Amazon. He should be at least around #174,000.

I will pray for more albums, and so will you. Do not let Steven become another Don Johnson, or--Shudder--Bruce Willis.

The song My God from Songs From the Crystal Cave is pure unadulterated brilliance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...