Saturday, May 29, 2004

Bush Game



Hate Bush? Want to play a series of presentations on the Bush Administration superficially disguised as a video game? Then click on the image above to play the online Bush Bashing game.

With the twelve different playable characters, from Hulk Hogan to John Kerry, you battle against Bush and his minions, icluding the mighty Voltron to regain control of the country.

Even if you don't feel like playing the game, the intro is pretty good as Hogan gathers up his homies to go fight the good fight (though if you don't like a bit of the sexually explicit or profanity you may not want to play).

It's a pretty easy little game, and I found myself killing off my characters just so I could play as other ones. I beat the game in a little under thirty minutes, finally beating Bush with Michael Moore.

Yeah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...