Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Rush

Attorney's for Rush Limbaugh are claiming that he was blackmailed by his former drug dealer and that the state leaked the information.

To me the question is not whether or not he was blackmailed, but if he was illegally obtaining and using drugs. In the article it says that his former housekeeper/dealer was the one that went to the Enquirer and broke the story. I find it amazing that he claims that the 2,000 some odd painkillers were legitimate. Don't celebrities have to get re-fills of prescriptions like the rest of us? I don't think those pills come by the thousands, and why would you be getting them from your housekeeper? (unless your housekeeper happens to be a doctor)

I'm wondering what Rush's views on drug users were before this case. I'm sure in all of his voluminous oration on the airwaves and in his books that he has come down on a side, and I'm willing to bet he's of throw-all-of-em-in-jail variety.

Anybody out there know? I'm a Gordon listener not a Dittohead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...