Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Today whilst out and about the 'Boro I...
  • ...was attacked by a bird while at the ATM Machine. I don't know if it was really attacking me, but it seemed pretty pissed off and swooped behind me, hitting my back as it went by.
  • ...had the hardest time finding the Animatrix. Wal-Mart near my apartment didn't get any in, and Hastings only had it on VHS. There was no copy for rental at Video Culture. I ended up not getting it today.
  • ...ate lunch at the McDonald's in the Wal-Mart. The ceiling in the joint is too high. I don't want to eat somewhere that the ceiling is like thirty feet above me. The should really think about getting a drop ceiling in there.
  • ...walked around Hastings with a copy of the full series of the Lodoss Wars on DVD. It was $32 and I talked myself out of it because I know I'll never watch it all.
  • ...wasted almost two hours in the aforementioned Hastings, only buying one used cd (f-you record industry, I may not file-share anymore, but I'll sure as hell buy them there cds used).
  • ...fixed my seat-belt on the passenger side of my truck. All must now hail my super-genius.
  • ...saw what I assume was the same bird from before fighting with another bird in the parking lot of the aforementioned Video Culture (It might have been a different bird, I don't know). Are violent birds a sign of immenent Earthquake?

    Who says I never do anything on my day off. I still have wrestling to go to tonight.
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...