Friday, February 11, 2005

Catch Up

"A Blooming Onion? I would not like some of your deep-fried ball of onion."
--Chris Jericho







Is it wrong that I thought it was funny when I heard a kid at work crying "I'm peeing in my pants!"

It wasn't what he said that was so funny, it was the completely horrified way that he was saying it.

Also, just as a public service announcement, if you can't fit something into a shopping cart, you can't fit it into your car. I can fit it in your car, but there will be some breakage.

Also, I have loaded the same type of entertainment center into two different SUV's in the last month and both of them had broken rear windows.







I'll laugh like this in twenty years.
More of the same.




I'm still not sold on the story for Constantine. I've now read both the comics adaptation and the novelization by John Shirley, and it still doesn't totally work for me, but I hear the movie is oh so very pretty.

The laughs above are from the end of the world episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit. I bought the first two seasons and I'm enjoying them quite a bit.

I'm also watching the first season of 24 and it is quite good, just as everyone says it is.

This is all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...