Friday, February 28, 2003

Some free-floating hostility for you:
  • My keyboard died last night, and I had to go get a new one, but now it appears that it may be something in the computer fouling up, because the same things are happening with the new keyboard.
  • Bogart themed furniture? I saw an add for Humphrey Bogart furniture on E!. That'll teach me to watch E! now won't it. But how else will I keep up to date on the Robert Blake case, none of the other networks are covering it.
  • The Dream Team Jon Edward has alot to atone for, first that other show that takes his formula with the creepy looking guy, and now this crap. How many of the dreams that the 'experts' are analyzing are actually real and how many are just bollocks? I'm guessing not many are the former.
  • Brooks and Dunn, why?
  • This isn't hostility, actually quite the opposite, What's Going On by Marvin Gaye, great album. nuff said.
    That's enough for now I think.
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...