Thursday, February 08, 2007

R.A.W. R.I.P.

On January 11 at 4.50 a.m. Bob Wilson died.

I haven't mentioned it before here, not because I didn't notice. Or because it didn't mean anything to me, rather because I've been trying to put it out of my head.

I want to be joyous and happy for his passing from pain, and I am happy that he is in no more pain. I am not happy that he is gone.

His writings which came to me at the proper time in my life and guided me well are still here. My impression of him and the Bob that I imagine he was still lives on, but I am saddened that I will not see Cosmic Trigger vol. 4 and after. I am saddened that I will never be present for one of his speaking gigs and that I will never meet him in person.

I am saddened that the world has lost a sage.

I can only hope to attempt to continue making each moment a bigger and happier reality tunnel and remember the things he taught me.

fnord.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...