Thursday, March 10, 2005

Two From Tommy

First, since Tommy mentioned his ranking (no doubt due to AMC repeating them ad-naseum for the last few weeks) of the Rocky films, here is my own ranking from worst to first:

Rocky V
Rocky III
Rocky II
Rocky
Rocky IV

And, unlike Tommy, I like IV precisely because of the several musical montages. I love me some musical montages. I think that the new Rocky film that Sly is trying to get made should be only musical training and fight montages.

Now on to the second part,

A Book Meme

You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?

A fireproof one, maybe made of asbestos, or one that is flamable, but very, very well hidden.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Not so much a crush, but if Amanda from Tom Robbins Another Roadside Attraction were a real person I would be in love with her.

The last book you bought is:

A second copy of Kurt Vonnegut's Player Piano because I lost my first one. I found the old one just a few days ago under the passenger seat of my truck.

The last book you read:

Jon Stewart's Naked Pictures of Famous People.

What are you currently reading?

Kurt Vonnegut's Player Piano

Five books you would take to a deserted island.

My copy of the Army Field Survival Handbook, and Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon and his Baroque Cycle. Stephenson's books would guarentee that I would have plenty of reading material for years to come.

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why

I'll just leave it open to people in comments or whatnot that would like to reply.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...