Saturday, January 15, 2005

Bowling


Went bowling with my sister tonight. We went to the new chain bowling alley here in town.

I bowled very well for the first 1 1/2 games, until a family of ten moved onto the lane beside us, and put all five of the 3 to 5 year olds on the lane beside us. Does it make me a bad person to think they should put all the large families with little children down on the end together? Profanity is an integral part of my bowling game, and I don't feel right letting loose with a big string with a three year old standing right beside me.

"STFU Donnie."
"Don't fuck with de Jesus."

I did like the lack of cigarette smoke and beer bar stylings that Classic Lanes provides. I also think that this new place actually oils the lanes, and the balls they have don't all have inch deep crevices all over their surfaces.

I also discovered that my Hawaiian Bowling Shirt is necessary for me to play passably.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...