Wednesday, June 25, 2003

So I re-design the Main Page and what do I change? I make the navigation bar red instead of orange. That's about it. I'll probably get around to changing the look here to match at some point.

Look here. It's a page I wrote four years ago for the MTSU Quiz Bowl team. Sorry for the many animated gifs, but I didn't know any better. I like that I never got around to the team Constitution. This just goes to show you how often MTSU checks its own server and purges old accounts (at least of organisations, man my homepage was gone like that off their server). I still like the timeline in the records page.

I worked out two days ago with pushups and crunches, and in the months since I was a health-nazi I seem to have become very weak, because night before last at work I couldn't hardly do anything. I think everyone thought I was sick, but actually I was just hurting really bad. My stomach was so sore It was upset and it hurt when I sneezed. I felt better last night and was able to work at almost a normal pace. Tonight I should be all better, which means tomorrow...More pushups and crunches.

I can't wait to start running again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...