Monday, June 02, 2003

Steve "Oldschool" Corino is a wrestler that is not necessarily one of my favorites in the ring. He's oldschool, mat-oriented. None of that flippy nonesense. In other words, most of the time I find him pretty boring to watch. He does cut a good promo though.

In this interview he talks about alot of things, but this one bit caught my eye. He talks about his list of names of people that he wouldn't feel bad about if they left the mortal coil. The reason that it stood out to me is that Tommy has (or had) such a list. I don't know if he would want me blabbing away about this, but, if I remember correctly Keanu is also on Tommy's list.

Does this mean Tommy and Steve Corino are much the same person? I'm pretty sure that Tommy has nothing against Corino's ex-mother in law, but the Keanu thing is creepy. Do other people have a major mad-on for Mr. Whoah, I know Kung-Fu?

Personally he doesn't make my list because he brings such joy into our lives, and he has to live on to usher in that Utopian society with his friend Bill S. Preston, Esq. We all want that don't we?

Steve Corino Interview: ZERO-ONE, Curt Hennig, NWA-TNA, ECW, And More SC: It’s called THE LIST. Charlie (LeGrande) and I made it up. It’s a list of people that I want to die. It people that if they died I wouldn’t care. Number one of course is my ex-mother-in-law. Number two is Keanu Reeves.
AW: Keanu Reeves?
SC: Keanu is a dick (laughs.) There are other people, including some wrestlers that I won’t give the free publicity to. It’s a fun thing to do. People hear they’re on THE LIST they hide in fear. It is a list of people you just wish would go away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...