Friday, June 13, 2003

I was just cleaning out my in box, and I was thinking about how I've heard and read that companies are so worried about spam and say that it has made e-mail almost impossible to use.

What?

It took me about a minute to clean out my in-box of spam. Click the boxes then click delete. Anything that's from an adress I don't recognize and doesn't have something in the subject line that doensn't sound like spam. They're not really that hard to spot you know.

Chances are if it says "I need to speak with you, urgent!" it's spam.

Do people out there really think that you have to open and read everything that comes in? I throw away almost all the little bit of mail that I get from the USPS.

Well, enough of that, back to the wonders of the infotaiment superhighway with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...