Thursday, November 20, 2003

New Comment System and Some Answers

I'm switching over to HaloScan for my commenting system so all of the previous comments are going to disappear (sorry). I'm a little bit tired of Enetation not working more than half the time. Here are some answers to recent comments:



About Troma Toys asks:

There's more to film-making than Troma, but it's a good place to start...

Have you seen?: Cannibal the Musical? --that's one of my faves.


"Are you lookin at my EYE?"

Cannibal is indeed one of the finest comedies ever made and I think it is made much better by the drunken commentary track. One of my favorite comedies.

About my sister's drinking of Gravy, my sister says:

I did not drink the whole thing, i finished what was left after i ate it with the chicken. I like the gravy, sue me!


What was left after the chicken was about 2/3 of the cup. It was the white, thick type of gravy. I still think it is a bit disturbing.

SKBubba says:

I don't know who's the most messed up member of your family (it would be hard to say at this point) but I just noticed that 1982 World's Fair T-Shirt in the picture. Very cool. Is that you? Do you still have it? Were you really that little in 1982?


That little in 1982? I'm still that little now, that picture was taken in 1998.

My sister is far more messed up than me.

And about my being John Constantine, Rex Mundi has this to say:

I bow to you Hellblazer...you were such a help to the Swamp Thing


I try to help out my friends, and I look nothing like Keanu Reeves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...