Friday, November 21, 2003

Hulk Rules

I saw this review of the album Hulk Rules by Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band at i-mockery.com.

I have a copy of this album on cassette somewhere, my sister gave it to me for christmas one year I think. I used to use it as torture music in my car. When someone else was riding with me I'd crank that sucker up to 11 and let it rip with "I Want to be a Hulkamaniac."

Ah, such memories.

The reviewer is way to easy on the album. If you've heard the The Wrestling Album (And if you have, I'm sorry) it's much the same thing on this album. Not what I would call good music, but then I do love GWAR. This album is pure Jimmy Hart. If you like Jimmy Hart and Hogan, then this might be your bag.

I think what the world needs more than another Macho-Man Hogan wrestling match is a rap battle between the two. Get John Cena to be the MC and let the two go all freestyle yo. That would be something that would sell on PPV.

By the way I'm winding into the final hours of my vacation, and I'm not looking forward to the return to work. You see how I'm choosing to spend my time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...