Sunday, December 29, 2002

News and views for the day:

Is anybody else tired of all this constant listening to others you have to do in the world today? Is it just me?...What's the difference between a hip-hop singers album where rappers guest on every track and a rappers album where singers guest on every track. Back in my day a group would have one singer to do all the vocals except maybe the harmony, and if you needed another type of voice, or wanted to take a breather, let the guitarist sing...Missy Elliot, why?...I'd like to clone myself and send him to work, would it still be slavery if you were only enslaving yourself. Now if only we can solve the problem of the clones we create trying to kill us and steal our souls. That's my soul Dammit!...Where's that Triumph the Insult Comic Dog album they MTV said was coming out?...Go out and buy a Kodo CD today. Random shouting in another language and drums, what more do you need?...How many books do I have to read before I am officially "smart?"...Why should I have to take a personality/intelligence test for a promotion at work, and what business is it of theirs what my beliefs are...What's the next letter in this sequence G F Y Y F G?...That story I posted earlier wasnt't weird, or even strange, but Joey insisted...My talking Master P doll really makes 'em say uhhhhh...I'm going to grow myself some fly-ass dreadlocks...It's maze time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...