Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Is every one of Jennifer Lopez's songs from now on going to be about how real she is, and how fame hasn't changed her (nor her mad bank)? The new one "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got/I'm still Jenny from the block/used to have a little/now I gotta lot/No matter where I go I know where I came from" Before "I'm Real."

Think she's trying to convince us or herself?

Some words of import from Pimp Babyface Innocent III:
  • "You can't build no other Earth."
  • "There is no Santa Claus, He does not exist."
  • "I am not a pimp, I don't even know what a pimp is."

    Also Television is officially fired. On the whole it displeases me. Some of the shows and actors can keep their jobs, but there are going to be alot of layoffs in the next few weeks (you hear me Anna Nicole Smith, Charmed, entire WB lineup?) I will be taking applications for new television to amuse me in the coming weeks.

  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...