Friday, October 17, 2003

Where Do We Go From Here?

I realize that all of you regular readers out there have probably been asking yourselves, "Why hasn't Bill been commenting on Charmed lately?"

Well, it's because I just haven't been watching it. The whole super short haired Alyssa Milano thing is just offputting for me. I"m watching what I think is an episode from last season here, and in it the Titans have attacked heaven or whatnot, and Leo, Piper's angel/husband is apparantly being promoted to God, while the three witches are moving up to Goddess level.

OK, so you make the three of them goddesses and him a god, where do you go from there? Any good old D&D player knows that at that point you have to retire the characters or start over because there's just nowhere to go from there.

The show is still not any better written than it was in earlier seasons, but I still likes me some Rose McGowan. It just goes to show you that you can't just make yourself a Buffy the Vampire Slayer without the good writing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...