Friday, October 03, 2003

Redecorating Shows

What is with this proliferation of redecorating shows on my television now? It's like every network feels the need to have a Trading Spaces. I say stop it now.

The most disturbing show I saw advertised is the one on MTV where they go in and search through your room for incriminating things. That's just wrong.

On an unrelated note, who keeps insisting that Martina McBride dance in her videos? She is quite possibly the stiffest person on the dance floor outside of me. I don't think that it's that she doesn't have any rhythm, but she just can't dance. They need to just do static style shots and resist the temptation to make her dance. Jewel only danced in that one video, and only very briefly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...