Friday, October 24, 2003

The Big Stupid Tommy Friday Five

1. Which would you rather have? Three extra fingers on each hand, or an extra nose right above the one you have? What if there were magical powers bestowed upon each trait?
I think the fingers would be nice. Would you also get the extra number of toes to go with it? I think that would cause problems with finding shoes and whatnot. Fingers would give you more dexterity, while an extra nose would just allow you to smell better. Unless the magical powers were something like flight, or invisibility with the nose.

2. What was something that you worried about, but told yourself to stop worrying, because it was silly, and then have had that thing come true? Was it silly?
I'm always worrying about gremlins, and then deciding it is silly to worry about things you can't control. Then when the gremlins start attacking it isn't so silly anymore. Lucky they only come out at night and I am not at home most of the time.

3. Who would be the absolute worst celebrity to have to share an apartment with?
Russell Crow, since he's always so serious. He would constantly be punching me and whatnot. Also we'd end up killing one another.

4. What is the funniest moment on television that you've ever seen?
There is nothing funny on television. Except for that time that they had that Tommy discussion on "I Love 86" on VH1. Who would have thought that Tommy would provide such fodder for Chris Jericho and Juliette Lewis to expound apon, and Triumph the insult comic dog's comment of "Yeah, I remember Tommy that year. He was great...for me to poop on." Classic.

5. Do you know personally anybody named Vance?
I don't really know them, but I know of two Vances.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...