Tuesday, March 30, 2004

TV Tuesday

Oh, Get Real!

Reality TV is everywhere, love it or hate it. From Survivor to My Big Fat Obnoxious American Idol - Oh, sorry, there are too many to keep track of!!! So do tell- what's your take on the topic???

1. Do you consider yourself a "fan" of reality TV? I don't know if I'd say I was a fan, but I've seen quite a few of the shows.

2. What's your "can't miss" reality TV show (or shows)? It was Last Comic Standing and Tough Enough, but as both of those are off air right now I don't really have one.

3. What reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment? The Apprentice. I don't know what people see in that one, I thought I'd stumbled onto some wierd-ass survivor in New York when I flipped over to it. I just didn't find any of the people I saw on it anything other than vapid and soulless. Sorry.

~Bonus~ If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose? The Jerry Springer show, because I's gots me some secrets to tell, and sometimes they gots the dancin and the flashin, and that Steve fella seems awful cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...