Tuesday, February 18, 2003

So I'm reading this Bob Larson book Satanism: The Seduction of America's Youth which ties into my earlier reading of 14 Things Witches Hope Parents Never Find Out, and I have to say that at least Bob Larson presents his arguments a little more compellingly. I don't think they're any less BS and misguided, but at least he doesn't sound quite so crazy and manic as David Benoit.

Also I've discovered that I have apparantly been playing D&D wrong for about ten years. I was unaware of the fact that I am supposed to be memorizing spells and sacrificing virgins and whatnot. Also we have to use a imaginary or crude map and sit around in a circle and play against one another. Here all these years I thought the point of the game was to have fun and work together to create a good story...but then I guess I have been going about it wrong and Bob Larson is there to set me right. Thank you Bob Larson, Thank you.

I am off to gather my ritual implements so as to play the D&D properly now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...