Wednesday, February 19, 2003

More Bob Larsony goodness for you, of his admittedly non-all-encompasing list of nine telltale signs of youthful involvement in Satanism (Though I don't know if I count as youthful), I seem to suffer from all of them, thusly proving that I am, in fact, bad news. The nine are as follows:
  • An unhealthy preoccupation with fantasy role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons (D&D)--I really don't know what unhealthy would count as, but have played the games off and on for ten years or so, though I've only played D&D maybe once in the last three years. I mostly concentrate on the more evil White Wolf games now days.
  • An interest in Ouija boards and other occult games.--Admittedly I don't really believe in the Ouija board, but I do have that unhealthy Bloody Mary fascination.
  • A preoccupation with psychic phenomena like telepathy, astral projection, Tarot cards, I Ching, and parapsychology.--Oh no I have a deck of Tarot cards, own the I Ching and am interested in astral projection and other psychic phenomena.
  • An addiction to horror movies like the "Friday the 13th" and "Nightmare on Elm Street" series, whose main characters kill and maim.--I sure do like the horror films where the characters kill and maim. Especially Romero and Argento films.
  • An obsession with heavy metal music, particularly black metal bands like Slayer, Venom, Ozzy, Metallica, Megadeth, King Diamond, and other groups that evoke satanic symbolism.--If I was GWAR, I'd be pissed that I wasn't on this list. I don't much care for Megadeth, King Diamond, Slayer and Venom, but I do like Ozzy and Metallica. Though I think Metallica aren't really overtly satanic, and Ozzy mostly just writes and sings really sappy love songs like Kiss.
  • An affinity for satanic paraphernalia, including posters of black metal bands, skulls, knives, chalices, black candles, and robes.--Looking around my room I wonder does a Hellboy calendar count as a black metal poster? I do have a foam skull wearing a tophat and sunglasses on my CD player. I also have a Hellraiser puzzle box and Spooky the Thing What Squeeks, oh and all those knives and whatnot, also two Skeletors.
  • An inclination to write poems or letters about Satanism or sketch designs of upside down crosses, pentagrams, the number 666, names of the devil, or skulls and other symbols of death.--I don't much care for drawing those things, but I do like drawing Unicursal Hexagrams.
  • An attraction to satanic literature and such books as The Satanic Bible, the Necronomicon, the writings of Aleister Crowley, or keeping a private journal such as a Book of Shadows (a self designed secret chronicle of satanic activities and ideas).--It's like Larson can see into my very room...Damn him.
  • An involvement with friends who dress in black, greet each other with the satanic salute (index and pinkie finger extended, with palm facing inward), speak and write backwards, or organize secret meetings.--In high school those people were called forensics students, but I do have alot of evil friends, none so evil as myself, but evil nonetheless.
    I'm glad I was able to ace this list, the last book I only made something like eight of ten of the signs. It feels good to accomplish something like this you know, I'll have to tell eveyone in my coven about this on the third thursday of the month, which apparantly is our holy day according to Larson. I have learned so much that I should have already known from him.
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...