Friday, August 22, 2003

The Friday Five
1. When was the last time you laughed?
Much like Brak, I can't stop laughing, but the last time was watching Bowling for Columbine last night. Chuckling or cackling doesn't really count, does it? I do those pretty much constantly.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
I'm always arguing with myself, but other than that I try to keep it cool and reasonable with everyone else. If the neighbor's behind me don't turn their damn music down pretty soon though there may be a problem there.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?
I don't actually send e-mail very often. The last one was to Fitness Guru and Former Billy-Ray Cyrus keyboardist Joey McG who will soon be running for public office.

4. When was the last time you bathed?
My math isn't so good, but surprisingly only about ten minutes ago.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
I had a chocolate tallcake from Ruby Tuesday last night to taunt my friend Jason since his girlfriend Julie (now a certified public trainer) has put him on a restricted diet. The sacrifices I make for my art.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...