Monday, January 12, 2009

Worst President Ever

Is it just me, or did Barack Obama not run a campaign of hope and change?

I seem to remember some songs about all that hope and change.

I just would like to know where it is.

I mean, since he's been President nothing really seems to have changed. It still seems to me like GW is still running the country.

I don't think that's much change or hope. I even saw Dick Cheney giving an interview the other day. What's up with that?

I don't know if it is too early in his Presidency, but it might be time to declare Barry "Steve" Obama the Worst President Ever.



******UPDATE********

It was brought to my attention that Barack Obama has not, in fact, assumed the Presidency as of yet and that George W. Bush IS still the President.

So why did we have that big ol three year long election? Is it time to start electing the next one already? Is it like Real World seasons where they film two at a time?

So, I guess all my "criticisms" of "Barack Obama" were not "valid" or "warranted."

"Sorry."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...