Monday, January 09, 2006

Site Stats

I was just trolling through my sites stats for the first time in quite some time and I thought I'd share some fun facts with the couple of you that are still out there with me.

Here are the top 20 search strings that have found this site:

1 alexis laree
2 jake roberts
3 house of a thousand corpses
4 newsfilter drudge
5 hulk hogan
6 mashup
7 tajiri
8 wolverine
9 wwe edge
10 homoerotic
11 tripping on acid
12 cloogey
13 cory haim
14 peep
15 rapture timeline
16 sid haig
17 acid tripping
18 shark boy costume
19 sound
20 tall midgets

I am your source for homoerotic, acid tripping tall midgets in shark boy costumes. And of course Corey Haim.

1.35% of my traffic is from Canada. .38% from Mexico. Let's work on that guys.

Over half of people coming here use some version of Firefox.

Someone, somewhere has a directlink to one of the flash game files that I used to have in the sidebar on their site.

There are still people reading my TNA-Thoughts blog that I haven't updated in many many moons. (Probably just for the Alexis Laree 'Mickie James' pictures). People also still vote in my poll there about Hogan coming into TNA.

Now I shall stop boring you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...