Sunday, May 01, 2005

Scattershot Revisited

"Mmmm, it tastes like bubble-bath smells."

--My Sister



---------------------------------

Via bOINGbOING:

Awesome!! W remixed so that he sings Lennon's Imagine and Walk on the Wild Side. It comes across strangely like a Shatner Song.

From thepartyparty.com"

---------------------------------

"Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me..."


Serenity movie trailer. I'm assuming we'll finally find out the secret of Blue Sun.

-------------------------------------

Dr. Seuss goes to war.

-------------------------------------

Marshall McLuhan .Mp3's, including a sound collage album.

-------------------------------------

From the makers of Silence, the Silence of the Lambs musical, comes "RoboCop, the musical"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...