Tuesday, November 18, 2008

C-Span Archive Dive

Trolling the C-Span archives I came across this gem that I had been looking for for quite a long time.

The Ultimate Warrior speaks to the Young Republican National Convention in July of 2003

Warrior starts around an hour and twenty minutes in.

I happened to catch this on C-Span when it originally aired in 2003, but haven't been able to find any clips of it or mention since then. Then I was looking through the C-Span archives (as I know that many do) and happened to find it.

And secondly:

The Roast of Rahm Emmanuel.

Not a Lisa Lampinelli in sight.


Also

The Al Smith Dinner with Obama and McCain

The Al Smith Dinner with W and Al Gore

Dukakis and Bush at the Al Smith Dinner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...