Monday, October 22, 2007

Music Meme From Tommy

As I do not post much anymore here is a late tag from Tommy:

What music are you currently grooving to?
I have Tak by Sigur Ros and Will the Circle Be Unbroken songs of the Carter Family in the truck right now. And Roxanne and I bought a bunch of new CD's at the Dollar Tree recently that I'm working through, such as Country music sung by Country singers and football players and a disc of children's songs about the Hulk.

What, if push comes to shove, is your all-time favourite album?
Kiss Unplugged or Henry Rollins Henrietta Collins and the Wifebeating Childhaters or Gwar's Ragnarok

What was the first record you ever bought? And where did you buy it?
Cassette Tape-Billy Joel's Storm Front
CD-Tom Petty and the Heartbreaker's Greatest Hits

Which musician have you ever wanted to be?
The one and only Dr. Teeth, or animal.

What do you sing in the shower?
A frighteningly large amount of show-tunes and Wizard of Oz songs.

What is your favourite Saturday night record?
I do not listen to music at night.

And your Sunday morning record?
If this is going for religious, I like Johnny Cash's My Mother's Hymn Book or Ralph Stanley's Sunday Morning, on the way to work I like Gene Simmons Asshole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...