Saturday, November 13, 2004

Various Links and News

  • The Pentagon wants to create a new, military only Internet. Firstly, wouldn't that be an Intranet? Isn't that what the private ones are called? Secondly, the company I work for spent a whole bunch of money on their computer system, creating a company only system, and it doesn't really do that much, other than allow you to take worthless training modules, read company policy and check some reports. Hopefully they'll do better in the government, but I doubt it.

  • Tommy had the link, and I had forgotten about the site, but Hulk has a blog, or should I say, the Hulk from Toyfare's Twisted Toyfare Theatre has a blog. I like to think that this is Spider-Man from the same series' blog.

  • Ol' Dirty Bastard Dead?

    All for now.
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...