Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sound Off, 9/28/04

This week's sound off is boring. I'm disappointed with you people. Lots of complaints about bad driving, and still more complaints about McMinn Central's kids not receiving annuals for something like 3 years in a row. Seems to me after the first two times you didn't get anything for your money you'd stop paying for nothing, but then I am the one who continues to use the same vending machines at work that take my money every time, so what do I know?

In other comments, it seems that the same person whose kid didn't win the fairest of the fair is still calling in every week to complain, as well as the...Well shit, a bird just flew into my window with a big ol' thunk. Just thought you'd like to know that.

I just lost my train of thought there.

This weeks winners:

This is for all the drivers out there that don't use their turn signals. I've just got one thing to say to you. If you can't operate your turn signals, what makes you think you can operate the rest of the car?

I can't read either, but that doesn't stop me from buying books.

and on the Pimento Cheese debate:

To the parents who wrote in about the Athens City School System serving pimento cheese, if you are the child's parent and you know they won't eat that for lunch, you need to pack the child a lunch from home.

Firstly, I know it is confusing, but just because the comments are written out, it doesn't mean they wrote in. The comments are called into the number in the middle of the page. Also, it was one person, not parents.

But, general griping aside, I'm with you there. Though I still think that it's the parents fault for not instilling the required love of the pimento cheese. Maybe they just need to add some Jalapeno's to them to get the kids to eat them. I'll eat near anything if you add Jalapeno's to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...