Sunday, July 11, 2004

Random

Politically Incorrect

Went out to eat with Tommy today and saw something that made me stop for a moment. There was a family of midg-uh-little people going in before me, but that's not what stopped me (well it didn't stop me for very long). The thing that really stunned me for a moment was the fact that the daughter in the family looked eerily like my ex-girlfriend, only half the size.

Tommy noticed it too when I brought them up on the way out.

Drink your milk kiddies.

Bring out the Freaks

It was night of the Troglodytes at work last night.

My Backpack's Got Jets

If you're a Star War's fan head over to MC Chris.com and download the song Fette's Vette. If you're an Aqua Team Hunger Force as well, he's the guy who does MC Pee Pant's voice.

Speaking of Hitler

Look here's a gallery of paintings by Adolf Hitler. If only more people had encouraged his art.

Shirley Blog

No, it's not about Cindy Williams, it's author John Shirley's Blog.

None of your Filking Business

Like Filking? Have no idea what Filking is? Hit the Virtual Fliksing. Freestyle Geekdom!

How to Write Like Tom Robbins

I likes me some Tom Robbins, and I found this article by Michael Dare on how to write like him, here's a bit:

When he starts a novel, it works like this. First he writes a sentence. Then he rewrites it again and again, examining each word, making sure of its perfection, finely honing each phrase until it reverberates with the subtle texture of the infinite. Sometimes it takes hours. Sometimes an entire day is devoted to one sentence, which gets marked on and expanded upon in every possible direction until he is satisfied. Then, and only then, does he add a period.


That, my friends is either brilliant or crazy, or both.

Morgan Webb

I think it was Tommy that sent me this awhile back, knowing my infatuation with TechTv's Morgan Webb, it's Morgan Webb Nude. (warning a little bit of nudity and foul language there, kindof like me)

For those of you that are also fans of Ms. Webb, here's a link to a page showing Morgan's pictures for Maxim Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...