Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Oh, Glorious Day

Not only is my personal Lord and Saviour Warren Ellis going to be at DragonCon, but so will McChris. From his site:

What about tour? where's my mcchris show?! Well, right now we're doing conventions. Comicon on San Diego is 7/22-25 and Dragoncon is over labor day weekend in Atlanta. CMJ is unconfirmed and in october.Let's all just keep praying for a tour. I want to do a live show as badly as you want to see one.

...and

Dragoncon is over Labor Day weekend. I know very little about this. I will most likely be selling stuff here.

To quote the Barry and LaVon: Awwww Yeah!

Now I shall be able to add McPee Pants and Hesh to my list of Cartoon Network that I have met in person (Brak and Space-Ghost being the others).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...