Monday, April 07, 2003

And now for the dreaded Mixed Bag Column (but then that's every one that I write):


OK, back to a question about Charmed. So they're Wiccan and support the Catholic Church? I know all paths are sacred, but I don't understand how the Christian ideals fit into their battles, but then neither do the writers really, I don't think.

And to paraphrase Tommy If you ignore Justin TImberlake, he'll go away. I really believe that.

Why do I find Missy Elliot videos so enthralling. I don't care for the music, but the videos are very flashy, and I realize that they are made to be attention grabbing, but come on. She has some of the few videos where the dancing doesn't seem so stupid and out of place...most of the time anyway.

And seriously, how many tributes Aaliyah does the world need? I just hope they don't keep releasing "new" albums from her for the next twenty years. How does 2-Pac put out two albums a year still anyway?

On a tangental note that has nothing to do with anything, last night I dreamed that I bought a piglet from a pig vending machine. It cost 75 cents and was dispensed live from the machine which was designed much like the Vend-a-Bait machine that dispenses live nightcrawlers, crickets and worms that I saw at a gas station. I then raised the pig and it became my best friend, the end.

Jason Lee is the funniest man in the world, outside of Dorsey.

Good to see that Pearl Jam resoponed in much the same way that I did to the article that I mentioned earlier. They had the story up at E! online with their response. E! is finally good for something, Imagine that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...